We know in no uncertain terms that our life on this earth will not be repeated and that we are present on it as a short, temporary journey like a test in order to obtain either eternal life or eternal torment after it. From here comes the pursuit of all human beings for the best way to guarantee them eternal bliss (the kingdom of God), and from this point of view you have to ask yourself some questions that will lead you to the starting point:
1- Do I follow the true God? Or I inherited my religion from my family without deepening and understanding?
Religion that leads to the true God remains for his followers to enjoy love, mercy and humanity, as the Lord Jesus Christ taught us to distinguish the true religion from the false religion that a false prophet brings by saying (Matthew 16: 7 Beware of false prophets from their fruits you know them)
2- How do I know that I am On the right path or am I lost?
From the shape of your life on earth, and if your life is miserable and destroyed, full of failures, sickness and want, then know that you are on the path of Satan because the true Lord God has promised his followers success, healing, victory and strength, and Jesus Christ affirms that by saying in Luke 17:21 because, behold, the kingdom of God Inside of you. The kingdom of God cannot be within you and leave you to suffer humiliation and need.
3- How do I discern the true faith that leads to eternal life?
Who is the representative of this faith, where the representative of our faith is the Lord Jesus Christ who rose from the dead, giving us a promise that he will raise us after death while the prophets of other religions died without even being able to raise themselves from the dead. Who do we believe? Do you believe the living forever and ever? Or do we believe the dead?
1- Believe that you are loved by God
The good news of the Christian faith begins with the recognition that you are loved and accepted by the God who created and sustains the world.
Jesus Christ taught us to call God “Father.” While some people may lack the positive experience of a loving parent, most can imagine what the word “father” can mean at its very best. It suggests one who gives life, supplies love, provides care, protects, guides, watches over, enables growth, and gives freedom. This is what God is like. Even when we do not acknowledge God, God cares for us like a mother who cares for her children.
God knows us intimately and loves us totally.
2- Realize how much you need salvation
The Bible plainly teaches that all human beings have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God, and have no ability to save themselves from the consequences of their sins. We see this truth in the realization that human failures, our wrong choices, and stubborn self-will leave us guilty and powerless, and that habits can easily become addictions that are almost impossible to break. Not only that, but human sin affects our whole society, creating a world full of injustice, greed, oppression, pornography, pollution, and violence.
Despite this sinfulness, God did not stop loving us or desiring fellowship with us.
As strange as this may seem to us, John 3:16 tells us that “God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.” Through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus, we gain the right to become daughters and sons of God and receive the sure hope that this new life will continue beyond death, bringing us into heaven. That’s the good news of the Christian faith!
3- Confess your sins
It’s not enough to admit that you have sinned. You must regret those sins, and then turn away from them.
The New Testament uses several words to describe a genuine response to the gospel message. The first word is “repentance,” which in the original Greek literally means “turn around” or “change of mind.” We are told it is a crucial part of responding to the good news of God’s grace.
When you hear the word “repentance,” you may think immediately of feeling or being sorry. Being sorry is appropriate, but it’s not the main sense of the word “repentance” at all. To repent is to “turn around,” that is, to change the direction of your life. More than just a change in your emotions, repentance involves a change in your thinking and in your actions.
Your will and your behavior will also change. True repentance means that you want to please God rather than yourself. You come to love what is good, not what is bad. You experience a life directed outwardly to connect with others, rather than inwardly focused on yourself.
4- Commit your life to Christ
Faith is another key word the New Testament uses to describe a genuine response to the good news. Accept what God has done by faith and receive salvation as a gift. And in response, commit your life to following Christ, and enter into a relationship with him through prayer, Bible reading, and worship.
We come to know and love God more through the Holy Spirit, who enters our hearts when we commit our lives to Christ. Once we have committed our lives to Christ, the Holy Spirit continues to live and work within us to mold us into daughters and sons of God. “When the Spirit of truth comes,” said Jesus in John 16:13–14, “he will guide you into all the truth…he will take what is mine and declare it to you.”
It is not important how we come to Christ, but that we come.
5-baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
You will not become a Christian if you do not fulfill the condition of salvation (Mark 16:16). By this you realize that by faith and baptism together you will become a Christian and be called the Son of God.
6- Receive the gift of filiation
A Christian is the only person on earth in which the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of God) dwells. Since there was no prophet or religion who was able to promise his followers the gift of the Holy Spirit except the Lord Jesus Christ, after baptism you will receive the gift of God to you as a son / A daughter of him, the Holy Spirit will dwell in you, who will undertake the task of introducing you to your Heavenly Father gradually according to your faith and what you may endure, and he will continue to work within us to be truly daughters and sons of God and to realize the depth of God. Jesus said in John 16: 13-14, “As for when that spirit of truth comes, he will guide you to all truth,… He glorifies me because he takes from what I have and tells you.
7 – Live a life of gratitude to God.
Christian living involves a transformation of our whole lives out of gratitude to God. In Reformed churches, obedience to the law of God in the Ten Commandments is seen as an opportunity to express thanks to God for what God has done. This obedience is not seen as a means of winning approval, but of showing love and appreciation to God. Jesus taught his disciples, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15).
This understanding of life as gratitude has two important consequences.
First, it frees us from continual concern about our performance. We do not need to keep asking “Am I good enough?” because our purpose is simply to let our lives express our joy and gratitude. Second, all of life is now seen as an opportunity to serve God.
Second, our lives are transformed from servants of our desires and our selves into children of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and thus we rejoice, mature and bear fruit, and through.
One way Christians display gratitude is by worshiping God. We also express our gratitude through the way we treat our family members, perform our jobs, use our leisure time, vote, participate in community action, interact with neighbors, spend money, and bear witness to our faith.
We say thanks to God through all our efforts to share his love and compassion with the world. We say thanks in our efforts to invite people to church, work for justice, provide hospitality, tutor a child, welcome a newcomer, or volunteer abroad or in our own community.
As Christians, we show our love for God by the way we relate to others. “Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another” (1 John 4:11); “let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.” (1 John 3:18).
In short and in some other way, we should put on Christ.
After you are certain that Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and that there is no salvation except through Him, and that there is no heavenly kingdom, you will attain it if you do not follow the Lord of the kingdom and the Judge to whom everything has been paid by the Father, you must begin your first actual steps in becoming a Christian:
1- Read The Bible has its two covenants starting with the Bible (the New Testament) and ending with the Old Testament.
2- Ask to be a student of a Bible teacher.
3- After discipleship comes baptism, where your spiritual guide will secure for you a priest or priest who will baptize you.
– I am from a Sunni mother and an Alawite father, something inside me always told me that there is something wrong with two religions. I always used to wonder, since God determines our destiny, and if he wrote it in advance, why would he want to judge us? And many other questions and I used to love Christians a lot, and I always used to say, Lord, why did you not let me born as a Christian? till the day, I received a video of Madam Maggie Khozam, and from the first time there is something that attracted me to her words as if I was searching for a thousand questions and I met all answers there, and I watched the first video, and it changed all my beliefs of the difference between Jesus and Issa. In that period I was pregnant and I got a daughter like an angel, but I became lazy, I watch videos and then say I don’t have time. After that, I start believing in stories of incense and start believing in the virgin Mary prayers. Until the day, the slap was followed by my awaking. This little girl that I devoted my whole life to her, and she was the whole world for me, suddenly and within 4 hours she dies, how and why? I don’t know she evaporated from between my hands. after her death in few days I reached the point of craziness. I saw in a vision that my daughter was in my hands and she was alive and I was saying the name of Lord Jesus and telling him “thank you, Jesus, that you are the only one that beat death and was raised from death, and you raise my daughter from the dead after three days, because you are the miracle” after this story in 3 days, Madam Maggie posted a post that if someone like to become a Christian and get discipleship. so here I was sure that Lord Jesus God of all glory discussed my name on his palm and he wants me. I contacted Maggie Khozam, and she added me to the discipleship groups, then I get baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks to the Lord, salvation was for me and my whole family through the faithful saint on the word of the Lord Mama Maggie, and I, my husband, and my 2 children got baptized, now I’m pregnant and I’m waiting for a month, till our Lord compensated me with a newborn child. I decided to name him Matthews (the gift of God).
– I am transiting from an Islamic (Sunni) background after a long struggle and a short period struggling as atheism and I was left to my pain and my illness and I used to say, “Where is God, why he is doing that to me? Why I’m poor, and sick from one disease to another? since I was a kid I suffer from gland insufficiency and it causes me excessive obesity and then joint pain. By chance, I attended one of Madame Maggie’s episodes, and it changed me a lot. I thank the Lord Jesus that I get baptized in his name and that he accepted me as a son and a servant for him, and he cured me of joint pain that I could not move much because of it, nor I can stand a lot because of it, and I am sure that he will cure me of hypothyroidism as well. Amen.
– From a Druze “Muslim” person, his life is getting destroyed more every new day, because of inherited curses, and he has approached atheism because of questions about the life of which there are no right answers about it in his religion. To Nael the son of God who does not disappoint his children.
In short, one day I was so tired of my life and research and I said (Oh Lord, I know that you exist, but I don’t know how I want to reach you, please show me your way to reach you) I thank our Lord, who began to deal with me through our mother Maggie Khozam, and through her, I knew the truth and the truth freed me and I get to salvation, In the name of the true Lord Jesus Christ.
– I’m transiting from an Alawite background to the light of Christ. I decided to pass after signs that I got from our Lord, and I will start talking about them, since I was a kid because of women suppression in my religion and that she doesn’t know anything because she is deficient in mind and religion.
In the beginning, when we were still kids, and they used to tell us that God would burn us with fire, I started to love God because I was afraid of him, but every time I start thinking that God was an evil person, and when I grew more conscious and older I became more afraid from him without thinking. When I was 15 years old (at the end of our house there was a cemetery of the Evangelical domination) I saw a dream that the cemetery is a farm of our Lord Jesus, and he kept me to guard it and I was so hungry and the farm was full of trees that hold all kinds of fruits but I didn’t eat from them because he let me guard it and I said that when I saw him I will tell him to feed me. And when he came he let me sit in a treehouse between two banana trees, and he feeds me cheese, bread, and cucumber, and he covered me with his dress. I was happy a lot and the dream was always in my mind and I didn’t talk to anyone about it, and as I grew up every year, my love for our Lord Jesus increase more, and my hate for the Islamic God increase as well, that God that burns and pour lead in the ear, and the one that hangs us from our tongues and burns us in hell and every time we die he will burn us again. I was like that until one of God’s daughter Maggie Khozam, appeared in my face on youtube and I watched the first video of her, which she was talking about God in a way that intervenes in the heart and makes you love because He loves us and he cares about us and stands with us and we are not afraid of anything with him. After that I got discipleship on her hands and I got baptized, and I became a daughter to God and she gave me a big favor that she got me closer to our Lord.
– I have been a Muslim for a long time in my life, and Islam did not help me except that I was close-minded for a big-time, then I got sick and became helpless, and I was still in my twenties. till I got to know the Lord Jesus, I prayed, and I was very tired and in desperate need of recovery. and he came to me and told me you are my son come so I can cure you, and I got cured after that.
And from that day and my life is for Christ, and I got baptized a few days ago but I was three years in faith. I like to say to everyone, Muslims or not, that God delivers you from the hand of the evil one and grants you salvation because only in Christ you will be saved. “And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and speak unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing. Thanks God and Thanks Maggie Khozam”
– I am a doctor from an atheist family who has been hereditary into atheism for many years
It has always been researching and the question present in our life
The curses inherited from our ancestors and life’s blows were always felt increasingly
After long comparisons between the Christian faith and other religions, and their reflection on the nature of family life
And after many attempts to understand the truth, we reached a place where we need the Lord desperately
We asked the Lord, and He answered, He gave us with His Word all the answers to the questions that were our cause for atheism
He stood with us under all circumstances and is still. He created new people supported by him
We moved in every sense of the word from darkness to light .. and we got baptized me and my husband and we became Christians.
Glory be to our Heavenly Father
– I used to have the same dream a lot. That I see myself in the presence of my Father Jesus. In the last dream, I was kneeling in front of him with his hand on my head. I prayed and I said if you are inviting me to you, guide me and make my way to you, and after a month I found the way and I continued to my baptism and I will always continue in his will till death. It is difficult to tell about his work in my life in a few sentences and to thank him in few words, the important thing is that he knows that I am with him walking on the water and I always pray to him asking him not to be from the little in faith, me who dwell in the concealment of the Highest, let your will be, Lord
– My name was Tamam Zahreddine, from the Druze religion
For more than 8 years, I have been asking questions (strange to religions) about why there are multiple religions.
But thanks to our Lord, I knew that religions are a big lie, and the name of God is not Allah, and the relationship with the Lord God is not a religion or ritual, and the Bible is the only book that answered all my questions
And one of the questions was about Adam is not the first human being on earth.
one of the miracles that God did in my life, is that I asked him in the name of the Lord Jesus, and God answered:
After smoking incessantly for 10 years, I got rid of smoking only in one day without even having to suffer
I thank our Lord for everything he had done in me, my life and what he is doing now and what he will also do, and I thank my Lord for the good people who used them for his glory, and I thank our Lord for everything that Our compassionate mother Maggie is doing for us
– My story with the Lord: After I denied all the brutality that is in the Muslims book, I wished that there was a loving God, tender, generous, fair, in whom there is peace. While searching with reason and logic, my Lord, God, and Savior Jesus found me, He found me, he found me with the Holy Spirit from the episodes of Maggie Khozam, I realized that there is a loving God and he is (a father). All my dreams about this God were fulfilled and exceeded my expectations. I no longer care about my family, my siblings, my life, money, the outside look, I just care about Jesus, he is the first, last, and the only love, I got baptized on his name and I gained joy and eternal life.
– I converted to Christianity from the Alawite religion.
I was the same as others – I was born and I received a religion, I used to see my family going to shrines, do holidays and good deeds, but our house had no peace in it, Until a day when I was a child and I was raped, after that I start having tendencies towards men. I got a disease, And I used to vow, and visit shrines and pray to (Ali) to heal me but he didn’t listen because the devil loves to hurt his followers, I used to be happy when I hear that a person dies from an accident, disease, divorce. I used to love these things and tell myself not I alone need to be tortured, and I used to have blasphemy on God a lot. till one day I bow down and cried and I asked him to guide me so he treated me with dreams, and when I was trying to find an explanation for my dream on google, I found Maggie Khozam and I started following her and read from the Holy Bible till I found God, I thank the lord that I got baptized and in my faith in Jesus Christ I was healed from all my diseases all the praise and dignity to Lord Jesus
– I was a Muslim from a very strict family of the religion of Islam, all of it is murder and violence, and there was no room for repentance or forgiveness of sins. My father used to teach us Islam with the words of Muhammad on me and my seven siblings. My father used to beat us very severely to the point of death for prayer and adherence to the religion, in general, he used to take me to a sheikh to teach me the Qur’an I used to ran away and he hit me and locked me up, once I was also carrying the Qur’an and it fell on the ground without my intent. Then he hit me with a harsh stick on my head, and I stayed dizzy for 3 hours, this was a part of my childhood.
After all this abuse, I escaped from my father and came to Turkey when I was 15 years old and lived alone and I grew up with hate towards my father, After I grew up and became aware, I felt I had to go back to my Lord and ask him to be with me and change my life. So I went to my dad and I told him this is happening to me, so he told me to read the Quran and pray but I didn’t felt anything and I didn’t felt that I was with my God so I start to search for a true God and I used to meet Christian people on the internet or when I sit with the boys they talk about a Christian neighbor that did something good to them, and from the conversation, about Christians, I saw the love, trust, and humbleness, so I started to search for that loving God, and I found him and I believed in him as a lord and savior so I can have the eternal life, I got discipleship and then baptized.
– I was a Muslim deeply rooted in the religion of Islam, but I was not convinced in it because I am a logical person, and the Islamic religion needs someone to believe in it without logic and a thousand interrogative signs, and if you ask they make you a disbeliever, in this religion, there is no love or hope, I saw that the Muslim God is a tyrant and I decided not to worship him at all.
A year ago, I had a Christian friend I asked her about “Issa”, but she said his name is Jesus, and I asked her: Why he was crucified and didn’t save himself, so she sent me an episode for Maggie Khozam. The episode provoked me how she said, “False prophets will come after me, especially the words: ((The servant in his whole life will not understand what it means to be a son of God))
I separated from the whole world for 3 months, with no sleep for more than two hours, and I start watching a video then go to another. because I want to reply and prove the opposite of Maggie’s words. till I saw an episode about the curse that restricts man and the inherited curses. Here was the slap and trauma. “Our Lord, is not unjust and all this from our hands, but who is God? so I decided to enter the discipleship to understand more who is Jesus, and I start asking for a sign: “God did you accept me?” …till I heard his voice saying to me “no one enters the kingdom of God except the poor in spirit, and the pure in heart, my daughter pure your heart” With confidence, love, and joy, I asked to be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. and die and live with the lord. And born again and dress in Christ, and live as a daughter for God, not as a slave that does not know her fate. I thank our Lord for my spiritual mother Maggie, and our Lord increases the harvest and saves souls in the name of Jesus.
– I was always depressed and lost hope as if I was serving a dead God, I ask without replying, he never heard my voice, and in my whole life, I felt that something is changing. I had many interrogative questions, but the Islamic religion is forbidden to ask, think, and if you asked the answer always will be that wisdom is from him and he wants that and this is his will, and it’s forbidden to ask or think because this is disbelief and haram.
For one day, there was someone I know who left Islam and was getting discipleship at Madame Maggie and to learn more about Christ, so I began to ask, search, and follow Madame Maggie, and I entered the website and I start reading the Bible. And I began to hear about the Lord Jesus, I felt a lot of sweet things, I felt joy, I felt things I could not describe, I asked to get discipleship so I can learn more about the reason for this peace, and after a while, I felt that now is the time to get baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and to die and be born again with the Lord Jesus Christ.
– I am from a Druze background. I got married, traveled, and lived in Venezuela. I was always afraid of the God who would burn us and torture us for any sin we do. I was also afraid to raise my kids on the beliefs that God burn you and reincarnation. after the war in Syria I felt that there was no existence of God, and if he existed, he would not allow that to happen to people unless he is a God who kills and he loves to torture us, and this is hell in which he promised. I used to follow a lot of politics, so once by chance, I saw a post by Madam Maggie Khozam, and she was talking about politics, so I entered her page because I liked her courage and I start to watch her videos, and I start to be convinced from her words because it was reasonable, logic and true, without myths or beliefs based on adherence and lack of understanding like the followers of other religions. I stayed with her till I saw the video about baptism’s importance, and here I felt that this video poured into my heart love, faith, and adoration for the Lord Jesus Christ, and I did not want anything in this world except him. And I thank our Lord, that my husband and my children also believed, and we got baptized in Jesus name and my whole life has completely changed and he worked miracles in my life. Till now I still feel his love and his tenderness, and that he loves me every second and I will stay with him till the end.
– I was raised in a religiously moderate family, I know that there is a god, but I don’t go to him. I reached a point where I needed our Lord and I went to a mosque. I prayed for him to help me with my training ..and because I went to the wrong god, after the prayer I had an injury that led me to permanent harm and prevented me from exercising. This thing made me an atheist and I was completely convinced that there is no God and I start to have blasphemy on God….Three years pass, and I saw a video for madam Maggie Khozam and she was explaining how Jesus was the incarnated God, and I was shocked when I understood and knew how much our Lord loved me, that he gave his son for me the sinner that was doing blasphemy on him for years I knelt and prayed, I said: “Oh, Lord, show me yourself, and from that day I believed that our Lord is a living and effective God because he was speaking with me through the Bible and explaining to me and guiding me, and every time I pray again he opens my eyes and I understand more things in the Bible…He invited me to the wedding, and I got baptized and I promised him that I will be wise and I’m praying that he will prepare me for service and to bring my family fruits with me.
– Daniel from Syria / formerly Ahmed
I was a former Sunni Muslim and I had a curiosity and eagerness for the Christian faith, and every question I asked in the Islamic religion, I receive no answer because they thought that my thoughts will distract me. until one day I no longer believed in the logic of the Islamic religion, and during that period I had a curiosity about Christianity, but I did not know anything about it … until I asked God to show me the truth, because I don’t want to become an atheist. so, I saw Christ in my dream and he said:” follow me”, so I started to read and compare between Islam and Christianity, a difference with me from the foundation of the universe until the end, so God opened my eyes and he lights my mind and my heart also I saw Christ in more dreams, and once I dreamt of Virgin Mary and all this thing happened 4 years ago, and stories happened and my family felt something. so I tried to handle the situation and I denied that there is anything. For one day, I saw the first video of Maggie Khozam about the editions of the Bible, and the eagerness that has righteousness and logic influenced me. And I watched all videos and completed them, and I will complete till the end with you mother and we will serve together to preach in the name of the Lord Jesus till the end…Like this, I believed in the Lord Jesus Christ and yesterday was my baptism and this feeling of baptism I did not have it in my whole life, and our Lord proves me till the end.
– From an Islamic (Shiite) background, from my childhood, I loved Christ and Christians when I grew up my suffering in life starts with my separate family, father in a place, and a mother in another place, and my studies. I was tired a lot, and I had official exams, and I start to seek help from Hussain and Zahraa. I did the exams and I failed, after that, I start doubting my religion, and I start to search till I saw a video for madam Maggie, I searched in her words and everything she said was right. after a year, I gave my life to the Lord. I asked him for help and thanks to God I succeeded, and then I got discipleship with Madam Maggie, and I got baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
– Nisreen from Syria
I am 26 years old, I was a Sunni Muslim, I believed in Christ a year ago and I got baptized on 9/6/2021. It was the best day I lived in my whole life. Shortly, since I was a kid, I had great love towards Christ, a love implanted in my heart, I don’t know why, although I was a Muslim, I loved Jesus more than the prophet of Islam “Muhammad, but I was afraid to talk about it. Of course, I loved to understand the Christian faith. The first time in my life I was strong and I asked my Christian friend to borrow me her bible, and she gave it to me. I read it and I was very happy, I was living daydreams and I hope to become a Christian, but all that was only emotions, till I knew that Christians worship 3 Gods I was shocked, I wanted to understand but sadly there was no one to explain for me. I start listening to Muslim Sheikhs .but unfortunately, I was convinced that Christianity is false, but the love of Christ in my heart was not over, and it didn’t become less, and I kept loving him more than Muhammad and I was surprised by my condition. I got married and I adhered to religion, I start wearing the hijab, praying every day, and reading the Quran, and fast in Ramadan. I hear verses from the Quran that shock me. I hear Muslim Sheikhs, they even let me hate religion but I remain silent, and I fear non-Muslims from hell. Until I heard a video for an ex-Muslim guy that disbelieved in Islam, after the video I felt that it was a slap for me to start searching for the truth, and stop believing in stuff without understanding. I opened the Quran, I start reading without sanctity, I began to cry every day and pray and tell God:” Lord, who are you, I know that you exist, hear me. I don’t want houses, money, or earthly life. I just want to know who you are, how can I follow you, If you are the God of Muhammad give me signs, and if you are a different god give me a way to get to know you. I was tired from searching, and there were no Sheikh to guide me to you.”. The next day, I opened youtube as usual to search for the truth, about an Islamic story or about why Jesus is Lord, etc… so I found a video for mother Maggie, talking with a Muslim about why Christians consider Christ a God. And the answer was from the Quran. I was attracted by the way of explanation, and I entered her channel on YouTube. I heard a video for her saying that, “Non-Christians are allowed to try the lord to know him. Try him in something that doesn’t work with you, and say:” if you are the Lord God, the father of Jesus Christ, I want this”.
I did the same thing as she said, after asking the God of the Quran for two years without any result. I finally asked in the name of Jesus, and in less than a month, the hard thing became easy, and everything I want I start asking in the name of Jesus, and it always happens. And I discovered that Jesus is a living Lord, and lord for today and forever. I contacted sister Cedra, she helped me and explained to me many things. through her I reached our mother Maggie, I got discipleship from her, and I the undeserved get baptized in the name of the father, son, and the holy spirit, and I pray every day to take my family with me for salvation.
– Amal from Syria
I’m from an Islamic background. I used to hate the Islamic rules and the oppression of women in our Islamic society. I was always so afraid when I listen to the Quran. I began to search more, to find interpretations for the Quran that are merciful, because I was upset with all my heart when I hear the Friday sermon praying for non-muslims to be killed, but unfortunately, there was nothing to comfort me. I always asked God to guide me on the right path because I was very afraid of the grave torture according to what is mentioned in the Quran. According to Islam, there is no guarantee for heaven.
I start watching people’s testimonies that were from other religious backgrounds and they accepted Christ. I watched a movie about Christ, and then I became passionate about reading the Bible. I reached an Arabic church and was able to get a copy of the bible. And when I started to read I felt as if I was eating honey because of the sweetness and the splendor of the God’s word. I surrendered my life to Christ because He is the way, the truth, and the life, and those who believe in Christ guarantee eternal life and the kingdom of Heaven.
Great and humble is God because he asks us to accept him, we the undeserving, and above this, we have sin forgiveness for free. The love of Christ filled my heart. I used to hear the words of the Lord Jesus every day more than once without getting bored. I went from darkness to light and he changed me for the better. I had peace, joy, and grace. Lord Jesus worked with me in a personal way. Many times I fall into hardships, but he didn’t leave me, when I pray I found the answer because he is a living God and he hears and feels us, and when we ask he answer. Of course, there are many details and stories about God’s dealings with me. The Christian faith is a direct relationship with God, a child-to-father relationship. I tried to find some churches to get baptized in, but sadly there was no response. Till I prayed to our Lord to help me, and I got the answer because Madame Maggie is the only one that didn’t hesitate, welcomed me, discipleship me, and arranged for my baptism. Thank our God. we were saved two days ago, my daughters and I were baptized, and we became children of God, by the grace of God, thanks to our Mother Maggie’s hard work with us. I hope that no one is deprived of this blessing. I hope that everyone who reads my story will read the Bible impartially and search until he earns eternal life. Do not waste time, search and ask the Lord to light your path. May God bless your life in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Thank you, Mother Maggie, for your work with us.
– Omaya and her family from Syria
I belonged to the Druze religion, I am unworthy, the Lord knew that I love him and he knew that from the inside my soul was searching on the way to salvation, but I did not know that it was Christ and the Christian religion, Although my thoughts about this religion that it was all nonsense (sorry for saying this). But like this, I was thinking and I was saying: “what does it mean that he died 3 days and then rose again. There was no development in medicine, maybe he got a coma, and passed out from pain ”. Until I got a message from the lord through a dream that came to my daughter, I start searching the internet, I want to know who christ and Christianity are. The first video appeared to me and it is impossible to forget because the feeling at this time is difficult to describe, the video was about the keys for blessings with Maggie Khozam. I start to dive deeper into that sea of knowledge with faith every day more than the day before it from the episodes of God’s commandments, to the episodes of problems and diseases, curses, envy, etc…
I asked to join discipleship with faith that He is the way and salvation and thanks to the Lord I got the discipleship and was ready to get baptized, I asked the lord that I and all my family be saved, although my husband was impossible to accept. But to the lord, there is nothing impossible, because he is the Kidney and heart examiner, and the baptism was done, and thanks to the Lord for healing my husband’s eyes, because he used to have weak eyesight, and now he can see normally like before. Glory all the glory to God Hallelujah.
– Hussein from Syria,
This is how my story with Lord Jesus began, despite my birth in an Alawite family that considers Ali as their God and that sanctifies stone graves for “sheikhs” that are called “Awliaa”. Until I repeatedly called the Lord whom I did not know, crying asking Him to hear my cry and guide me to the right path and guide me to Him. I’m the stranger, I called upon the Lord and he heard my cry, although he sent me many signs to reach him, I was ignorant of them, but because the Lord loved me, he did not abandon me and sent me his strongest sign in this age and time, a sign from an angel that he sent on this earth to complete what the apostles started and what the Lord Jesus commanded them to go to all nations and baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. She accepted Jesus commandment and started talking and teaching people about lord Jesus, so imagine that from the first video I watched for her, I felt the energy of the spirit inside her, and I said to myself: “o lord is that the sign”, so the evil entered me in a temptation to distance me from her, but my heart and my desire for the Lord made him assure me that this is his sign and that he is The Lord Jesus and that Maggie Khozam is a saint that calls in his name, and the spirit I felt inside her is the Holy Spirit. My journey began crying with joy at the knowledge of the Lord, the compassionate Father, who sent his Son to be crucified and rise alive after 3 days, erasing all human sins. Today was the most beautiful stage of my journey because I get baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, and I will continue my journey with the Lord to the end and dedicate my life to Him. Instead of Hussein, my name became Fadi.
– Ghassan from Syria,
I am a converter to the light of the Lord Jesus Christ. I was deeply atheist from a Muslim family, and I had many ideas and questions about God. I did not find an explanation for them in Islam and the Quran, and after my life became very difficult in all ways, my mother believed in Christ and was baptized, so I said that I need to know other religions, so I can find answers to my questions, and I start reading the Bible and I start to find answers, and my mother was also explaining to me. Then, my life became better, and God worked with me in miraculous ways. I understood that Christianity is the true religion, so I contacted Mother Maggie, and the people in the lord church was so helpful in my discipleship and they stayed with me till I got baptized and earned the Holy Spirit and salvation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ to be the master of my life and my only Savior.
– Abed Al Rahman from Syria,
I am like every other human being I get born in a family that has a certain religion or sect, but I am one of the people who did not take the religion out of conviction, but it was a transmission from the parents and fear of God’s punishment. From the beginning of my childhood, I had tendencies to the Lord Jesus Christ, and I believed that he was the Son of God and that he was crucified, despite the confusion that exists in Arab societies about Christ. I loved Christ from the beginning of my childhood, and I wished to be a Christian, but because of the fear of society and the family, I was unable to talk, but today I am a new person with Jesus Christ till the end, and I deleted my old name and my name became Stephen.
– Rafah from Syria
When I was young, I always asked my father who God is and how he created us, and he always answered me in a convincing way that my mind accept but when I grew up, my questions increased a lot, especially that I am from an “Alawite” father and a “Morshedi” mother, but I was unable to believe anyone and I start to say: “why the Lord every time sends new people and he changes his prayers and his rulings, and why the prayers esoteric. Why is there no clear and explicit law?”
I disbelieved in everything and went to atheism, till God show me the way and I start to understand the truth from Mother Maggie’s videos and God answered my whole questions through her. Also, that the Lord is clear and frank and he does not change his words as if he is telling me that “I am the true Lord” and not just like this he also is our heavenly father. At this moment I kneeled to him and cried heartily and told him everything in my heart and our Lord start to work with me and he cured me of nervous illness and stress situations. I was taking many sedatives because of the bad condition I reached, but thanks to our Lord, my whole life changed, and I felt the true God, the Lord Jesus Christ, who redeemed us and saved us with his blood. I give him my whole life and thank him that he restored me with an iron fist. All the glory to our God, my Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ.
– Mohran from Syria,
I grew up in the Druze religion, and I was a sheikh, I read deeply into my religious books, but I wasn’t convinced because I didn’t find the qualities of the God that I adore. I went back and I took religious lessons about “Sunni” with Sheikh Abdul Qadir and I saw a lot of disbelief and upside-down concepts, So I studied about “Shiaa”, and I lived satanic hatred, so I reached that there is no right religion, and all religions are wrong. At this time, I used to dream every while that I would see Christians coming to take me to a big and beautiful place.
Once I saw someone in my dream on the cross, and after a while, by chance, I was watching YouTube, and I saw a video about our mother Maggie. I loved the way she taught, and I start following her. Till the day she spoke something about the Druze, and I felt nervous, and I angrily replied to her, then I slept. And after I slept, I saw in my dream the same person on the cross, he wakes me up and I saw our mother Maggie, and he told me: “My daughter is the path of salvation”. I start to follow her, and I knew that Jesus was calling me, and I Liked to become a Christian. Also, once I fought with men who were disrespecting Christians, so they hit me with 3 knives, one of the knives was fatal in my back, I fell on the ground, and my lungs split, so I said: “Lord, I died for you” and when I was on the floor, I saw the world turned white in my face, and I saw someone grabbed my hand, and he stood me and he told me: “you are alive”. Then I woke up and I found those who beat me running, so I aid myself to Al-Radii Hospital, and they performed an operation on me, and the doctor told me: “Your God loves you. Your lungs are full of blood, you must be dead.”
And here my faith in my Lord Jesus Christ became absolute, and I knew that there is a religion, a Lord, and a holy bible, and today I was baptized, and glory is to our Lord Jesus, the Savior of nations and the Redeemer of mankind, Amen.
– Reem from Syria
I was 30 years from 3 years ago when I realized that my life had to take another path. And I made sure that My feelings all my life were in the wrong place. Christ entered my heart, and he took it all. I spent two years searching and asking for someone to help me and hold my hand and teach me when I enter the wrong way, so I don’t lose the rest of my life as I lost the first half. I asked my Lord to help me, and he did.
A video of our mother Maggie Khozam, pop out on my Facebook without any introductions, I watched it and I became addicted for hours listening to her and read the bible. Until I got the courage and send her a message, and from that moment she never left me. I thank God every moment for choosing me. He chose me, and he heard my request and my hope, and he never left me or abandoned me, and he let me reach our mother Maggie so, she can guide me more to the right path. Everything in my life had changed, and my soul get happy back as if I was born again. I thank our Lord and our mother Maggie, and all the men and women who are with us in the group, and the priest who baptized me, I also pray from all my heart that God stands with every lost person to bring him back on the right way, and to save them as he saved me. Now I can say about myself that I’m alive and that the light entered my heart from the moment I said to Christ, “Thy will be done”.
– Shady from Syria
I grew up in a strict Islamic environment and from a young age, I was afraid to think and crying without knowing who to talk about what is inside me. I grew up, and the confusion kept accompanying me at the age of 30 until the problem was getting bigger, and I became suspicious and start to search a lot. I heard stories about revelations and the “Israa and meraaj” that generations are building based on it, and it was just an Astral projection without any proof.
Till a day from all that thinking, I fell asleep, and I know that I never woke up and remembered a dream I had.
Only this time I saw a dream, and I saw someone was carrying me and flying and asking me to carry a stone from far away to build a church, and I was telling him that I am very weak, and I can’t hold that much, and I was crying and he was encouraging me and telling me that I can, he was taking me far away to carry a stone and come back with him to build a very huge church.
I woke up, and after this dream that I won’t forget till now, and it’s impossible to forget because it was a great sign for me to know the true God and to know that the Lord Jesus is my only Savior, and there is no other true God except him.
I became to listen a lot to Mother Maggie Khozam until I received my salvation and was baptized, and the Lord Jesus changed my life a lot.
– I was from the Druze religion, and I also was kind of an atheist like I used to believe in God but I don’t believe in religions, prophets, and these kinds of stories. When I was 14 years old I was about to sleep but I was crying because I was afraid that I will go to Hell. After all, I always felt that I’m not enough to go to heaven. So I asked God and I told him: I don’t know if you are real or not, but if you are real I ask you to show me the right way, or if I am saved by my own works”, so I dreamt that I was in a place full of darkness and I was sitting on the floor with my hands covering my face and I was asking the same question, so after that, someone lay his hands on my shoulder, so I turned and I saw Jesus Christ with a crown on his head and he was wearing all white and it was all light coming from him. And he told me. : “ I am with you don’t be afraid” after that God gave me a lot of dreams until God send me a notification about an episode for the Journalist Maggie khozam and the episode was about “ the difference between Jesus Christ and other false messiahs” from youtube even though I never followed Maggie Khozam videos in my whole life and I didn’t know her before and my youtube notifications were off. After I start watching her episodes I became stronger in faith and she taught me in her discipleship groups and I got baptized and I became a son for the true God.
– Marwa from Algeria
From a Sunni Muslim sect, my story with Jesus started through a Christian family in France, they taught me, and two days later, I dreamed of Jesus and he was smiling for me.
Then I knew that he is the living God and the right way! My whole life has changed everything I pray to God He always answers my prayers. then I watched videos for Maggie Khozam on Youtube. I got more and more attached to our Lord
Then I had problems because one of my family members noticed that I was watching Maggie khozam and she even threatened me, but God didn’t leave me for a moment. Now I get baptized in his name and have become a daughter of God’s Children and I have earned eternal life.
– I was curious to search for who Christ is in the Bible and the curiosity turned into a state of attachment and an aversion to Islam. When I read the Bible, my psychological pain increased and I tried repeatedly to commit suicide, and when I no longer had resistance I said, Lord, save me from what I am in. Then I slept and I woke up to a voice saying To me, do not be afraid because I am with you, I accepted Christ the same day in a Christian room on the Paltalk.
It was difficult to communicate with any church in Egypt because of the persecution of Muhammad’s followers to them, until I was guided to the daughter of God Maggie Khozam, who discipleship me. My family knew, and I entered a compulsory bed retreat for about a month with pain in my body mixed with prayers until the date of my baptism came last week and I was baptized And I attained sonship
– My story with Jesus started when I got married to a Christian and I challenged my family because I am a Muslim and because of the commitment I saw from my husband and the sincerity and non-betrayal that I didn’t see in Muslims, I thought that I will convert him to Islam. After that, my family start putting pressure on me and told me that I’m committing adultery with him. And I must let him become a Muslim or divorce him, and marry a Muslim man. It was a difficult decision because we have kids and I am attached to him. I got depressed because I want to divorce him and I gave him a choice to become a Muslim or leave him. I also told him if you love me, you have to convert to Islam because I don’t want to go to hell because of you, and then he told me to give him one miracle for Muhammad and I will convert to Islam! I had a challenge and I also prayed an Islamic prayer and knelt, and I said, Lord, show him the truth because I don’t want to divorce him, and I start looking on the internet if there are verses from the bible about Muhammad as the Sheikhs of Islam say, but I didn’t find anything and by the way, it was my first time opening the bible cause they fear us from it. I didn’t know that the bible has that big amount of God’s love in it and the true God’s word. because the Quran didn’t touch my heart and it also has a lot of scary words and words you can’t understand but I used to read it only because of fear.
The important is that in my search journey I couldn’t find anything but instead, I found the opposite. and I did a comparison between Muhammed and Jesus, between a holy and a person full of sin and shame like for example Aisha that Muhammad married at 8 years old and his terrorist missions. so I said how I am like that? after that I asked my husband that I want to get discipleship and get baptized and my journey starts with Jesus and the happiness that I felt, then I knew that my husband every time he goes to church he used to pray for me to not perish when I was Muslim I used to ask him to pray for me when he goes to the church during occasions because God hears from you, and In my mind that Jesus is alive as it is written in the Quran and Muhammad is dead. after all, I started my discipleship journey and it took months and I was so happily excited that I want to get baptized and I want to know more about Christ and to know what is salvation.
My depression is gone and I that god that now I’m living piece and my husband and I life is for God. I’m suffering from problems with my family but I don’t care because my happiness with Jesus in eternal life is more important.
– Arwa from Yemen
I knew that Islam is false, and I found things that are not acceptable, so I became an atheist, and I stayed atheist for a very long time. until the Lord touched my heart. I left Yemen and said, “Lord, if you want to know you, make my way forward so that I can know you, and if you want to tell me that Islam is true, let me go back because I can’t accept it, and it’s better for me if I stayed as an atheist. Of course, I meant the God of Christianity, I traveled and after my travel, for a while, I had an accident, two days later one of my friends asked me to go to church with her. I said to her:” how can I walk and I can’t even enter the bathroom”. She Said:” pray”. I said to myself:” If I got out from bed tomorrow, and I went to the church. I will hold you and never leave you”. I slept, and when I woke up, I was able to walk and went to the church. It was the first time I entered a church. I was very happy.
From here, my journey with the Lord Jesus Christ began. I was baptized. The day of my baptism was in the winter, and it was 5 am. The water was not hot, but very cold. So I said, “Lord, you have brought me to this day. You alone can warm me.” I was baptized and I felt as the lord was warming me, I didn’t feel cold. I thank God and I hold on to the lord because he is my savior.
– Majida From Palestine
I was from a Muslim family, I was feminist and atheist because I saw how women are humiliated in Islam. Then I began to study the comparison between Islam and Christianity, But I was still afraid to enter another religion, even though I saw the light and love in Christ. At the beginning of the year, I was beaten by my parents and I decided to end my life. At this moment, I saw Christ and he was giving me his hand. I accepted Christ in my life at that moment and I began to study the bible, and I became stronger in faith to the point that I could not hide my faith anymore. I declared it among my family but they didn’t accept me, I got tortured a lot by my family to deny Christ but far be it from me to glory except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. I left my family and Maggie Khozam was in her faith and her words a companion for me this whole time.
– Rakan from Jordan
I am a convert from a Muslim background. Two years ago, I was a religiously committed man to the duties required of me in mosques.
I was a seeker for the Lord God, Despite my commitment and closeness to Islam, but there was no peace inside me, I always felt afraid of God, I felt not giving much to him, living in problems, praying without an answer, living without a guarantee that I will enter heaven. There was always something inside me telling me to learn about Christianity, and of course, I refused because of the picture that is given to us, which is that the Bible is distorted so no need to work and get tired in an incorrect search, and through the sites, I found deep wrong things in Islam, and this made me become in between an Atheist and a Muslim, because of my deep problems and of a situation with a Christian person, I decided to know and search about Christ, and my Goal is God and to be with God. After searching and the help from people, the Lord blesses them, and our mother Maggie has an influence on me during my research. I got discipleship and got baptized and became a Christian.
I have now transformed from a lost slave living alone with his problems caused by my old religion to a son who returned to his father, from a person who used to live in disease to a person that the Lord healed him, from a person who does not know forgiveness to a forgiving person, from a person who is abandoned to the son of a king. I felt Christ work in my life after I believed I began to feel the presence of the Lord in my life.
There are many words in my heart and experiences with the Lord that make me feel deeply sad about myself for the wasted time away from our Lord and the people around me… I thank you, Lord, for the blessings given to me the unworthy.
– Adnan from Jordan
Islam in my view, as an ex-Muslim, has all illogical things, things that are against reason, logic, and even humanity. And we should have blind faith in it, on the pretext that thinking about religious matters leads to disbelief. In my opinion, if God wants us to believe blindly, he wouldn’t create us with a mind to think. Therefore, I was always thinking, researching, and trying to understand but to no avail, until I gave up on Islam and decided to search for Christianity.
One day, I saw an episode for our mother Maggie Khozam, and I saw how strong she is in Christ, and for every question, she had a strong answer and a clear and convincing answer from the Bible. Honestly, I was comforted by her words and her answers, and I felt that she was speaking the truth, and I felt that I wanted to hear more and more. And I finished and heard all the episodes, and in each episode, I was more comfortable, I was happy and I felt closer to the truth more. Our mother Maggie Khozam, always tells us to read the Holy Bible, I opened the site and started reading the New Testament. It didn’t take me much time till I start to believe in the true faith that Jesus Christ ((cannot be just a human being or just a prophet))
Jesus Christ is a true living God, Jesus is our Lord and Savior, he redeemed us with His pure blood, he loved us, and paid the price for our sins, to save us from eternal torture.
I loved him with all my heart and mind, and I made the decision to be with him forever, so I get discipleship and I got baptized, and today I am with our mother Maggie in the Lord’s church, and I am ready to die for the name of Christ and I will never leave him.
I pray to our Lord to open the eyes of my family and my loved ones and all people to the truth and save their souls from destruction. Amen.
– Farah from Jordan
In 2016, I left the Islamic religious rituals, because since 2007 I have been praying without any response, till a day Christian people visited me and I asked them:” what is the benefit of the idea of God if he doesn’t respond, and the scourge will increase every time you raise your hand to pray for him”, they said to me: “pray right”, pray in the name of the son, so the father can respond to you. I ignored what they said. A year passed and I had an exam that I was not able to study for, and before I entered I remembered their words, and in my, heart I said the Lord’s prayer as they taught me, I opened my phone and read four topics quickly, I entered the oral exam, I take an exam paper and it was same topics, I succeeded and the rest failed. This was the first gift from God to me. I said:” is that possible, of course, it’s just a coincidence, and the days passed, till I dreamed of something very strange, I saw Jesus christ photo in a golden frame, above the picture, there were words on the whole wall in golden letters that looks like Arabic, but not Arabic, and beside the picture a door, and a voice told me to enter, then I woke up, so I asked a friend who was the one who got me out of my previous faith, and now he is in the lord’s church, he told me to start watching Madame Maggie, I kept procrastinating, and say “who is that lady?” I stayed like that for 6 months, I didn’t watch her, and he was trying with me and didn’t leave me, In the end, I start watching, and everything changed, and I continued and I started to take discipleship, I got baptized and today I am in the lord’s church.
Every time I say our father who art in heaven, my prayer always get fulfilled, the strongest example is when the door closed in my face and I prayed, and I didn’t pray that much, because I know that God is with me, and this was before my baptism, and within two days I get 12000 euros. My story does not contain sadness and sorrow, it has stability, calmness, and trust. I have never said: “our Father who arts in heaven” and he did not hear me. he revealed himself to me, he heard my voice, I didn’t need to cry, I just told him about what is in my heart, and he gave me hope, peace, and comfort, he removed bad people from my life and showed me so many facts, God doesn’t leave anyone, when we pray in his real name, Amen.
– Lara from Jordan
I got acquainted with Christian people in my work, so I asked them for a Bible, so that I can search for the name Ahmed or Muhammad, and prove that Islam is the right religion.
I was surprised that nothing was mentioned about Muhammad, and I got addicted to reading the Holy Bible and reflecting the character of Jesus Christ, which shows that He wasn’t a normal prophet or just a human.
But I was hesitant and went back to reading the Qur’an, and I was shocked by the verses of killing, stoning and terrorism that I had been blind to.
And after researching in the books of Islam and certain TV shows, I decided to escape from this criminal, murderous, and lunatic god who sees me as a mere nakedness, as one who lacks in wisdom and fails in religion, to the God of holiness and miracles, who knew my heart and loved me first, and invited me to the eternal life with him.
And one day I watched a video by Madam Maggie, it was the first time I saw her, she touched my heart with her words, and with her I found the answers to all my questions.
Afterwards, the LORD has shown me a dream, in which I was walking alone in a long, dark, twisted and wearisome road, filled with disturbing people, and at its end was madam Maggie, she was preaching to the people about the LORD Jesus in front of armed men, from which she pulled me.
I made the decision and sent a letter to Madam Maggie so that she would disciple me.
And the journey began with a loving Heavenly Father who feels me and intervenes in the right time to save me from the persecutions of my family and my mother, who said to me: If you do not despise the name of Jesus and believe in the Messenger Muhammad, “The most honored in all creation“, you’d only need one knife stroke. But I held on to my faith more and prayed with tears, and the LORD Jesus answered and was glorified in my life and compensated me with my spiritual mother Maggie.
And she said to me: “You are my daughter, and I, for Christ, gave birth to you, and I promise to stay with you till the end.”
And she helped me to get baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, one God. Amen.
This is my story in a nutshell, and I pray that the LORD Jesus uses me for the glory of His name, and to be the reason behind the salvation of many souls till the time of His coming.